28 Day 250-Hr Vinyasa & Aerial Yoga Teacher Training on Bali, Indonesia
Join ULU Yoga for a 200-Hr MultiStyle Yoga TT and a 50-Hr Aerial Yoga TT in Bali, Indonesia! Become a registered Yoga Alliance instructor or simply enjoy a yoga retreat on magical Bali, the “Island of the Gods”.
Experience a dynamic mix of traditional hatha and vinyasa yoga, a whole week of aerial yoga, plus acro and SUP yoga. Deepen your knowledge with physical and energetic anatomy. Change your life with sacred yoga philosophy and meditation.
Advance your skills with detailed analytics and alignment. Practice teaching every day to become a confident instructor. Free your spirit with beach yoga, ecstatic dance and kirtan. Create a loving yoga family and life long friends.
21 Day 200-Hour
MultiStyle Yoga Teacher Training
Ubud Yoga Centre, Bali, Indonesia
- $300 Early Bird if you pay the total amount 6 weeks early (included in listed prices).
1) Book Now
- $499 Pay a deposit to book!
- $2899 Tuition only (no room or food)
- Includes tuition, room & food
- $3549 Shared dorm
- $3699 Shared room
- $4149 Private room
- $3249 Extra person
- April 05 - May 02 - 2020
- July 05 - Aug 01 - 2020
- Train at a designer yoga shala in lush nature
- Learn to fly with 50 hours of aerial training
- Change your life with sacred yoga philosophy
- Practice classical hatha, vinyasa & acro yoga
- Get expert analytics, alignment & adjustments
- Unite body & mind with holistic anatomy
- Rejuvenate with SUP yoga at Sanur beach
- Practice teaching to be a confident instructor
- Yoga Alliance teacher training certificate
- Printed course manuals and videos
- Quality rooms with wi-fi and swimming pool
- Healing vegan food to nourish your body
- Free traditional Balinese massage
- Bali is “The Island of the Gods”, one of the most popular destinations in the world. Ubud is a vibrant city full of boutique shops, temples and healthy cuisine. Budhi Ayu Villas has a beautiful roof top yoga shala surrounded by lush green nature and amazing views of Ubud.
- Packages include a healthy breakfast with several options including fresh tropical fruits, muesli, yogurt, eggs, asian rice and soup, ginger lemon tea and more. The resort has a nice restaurant offering lunch and dinner for as low as $3-5. Plus nearby are many superb restaurants including Sage, Bohemian, Eat Co., plus cheap local food and markets.
- Budhi Ayu Villas, which with clean spacious deluxe rooms, air-con, balcony, wi-fi, fridge, safe, TV, wardrobe, hot showers and bathtub, plus lush green gardens, swimming pool and restaurant. Shared rooms have two twin beds. A cheaper option is the Shared Dorm at Lagas Hostel (new name Red Doorz Hostel). Lagas has nice 6-8 person dorms and is just a 5 min walk from Budhi Ayu Villas.
- If your friend or partner wants to join the TT and share your private room (with one two beds), you will add this amount to your remaining balance.
- To save money you can just pay tuition. This option does not include food, accommodation, taxi fare, massage or additional activities. Tuition cost does include books, water and use of yoga mats, aerial swing and props. Nearby are many luxury and budget options for food and accommodation.
- The schedule is subject to change according to student needs and travel plans.
Sunday (day 1)
- 12:00 - 14:00 Check in
- 14:00 - 16:00 Orientation
- 16:00 - 18:00 Intro yoga
- 18:00 - 19:00 Dinner
- 19:00 - 20:30 Intro yoga
Monday - Saturday
- 06:30 - 07:00 Mediation
- 07:00 - 09:00 Morning yoga
- 09:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 - 11:00 Lecture
- 11:00 - 13:00 Asana studies
- 13:00 - 15:30 Lunch
- 15:30 - 17:00 Workshops
- 17:00 - 18:30 Evening yoga
- 18:30 - 19:30 Dinner
- Sundays are usually half days, which include rejuvenating workshops such as chakra awakening and sound healing. Then you can enjoy free time or join additional activities like kirtan with live music and ecstatic dance (admission fee and taxi not included).
Saturday (day 28)
- 06:30 - 09:00 Morning yoga
- 09:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 - 12:00 Closing
The 250-Hr Vinyasa & Aerial Yoga TT course has 2 modules. Each module can be taken separately and participants may vary. See all our courses.
- July 05 - July 25 (200-Hr Vinyasa Aerial YTT)
- July 26 - Aug 01 (50-Hr Aerial Yoga TT)
- Yoga Practice
- Each morning starts with meditation, pranayama (breathing) and kriyas (cleansing techniques) to purify the body and mind. Through meditation you will gain insight into the true nature of being, consciousness and reality to attain clarity, control, peace and happiness. Daily.
- Hatha yoga is the root of all modern yoga and involves holding traditional asanas for longer periods of time to learn correct alignment, build strength, gain flexibility and cultivate mindfulness necessary to practice more advanced styles such as vinyasa. 2-3 classes a week.
- Vinyasa yoga connects traditional asanas and advanced variations with breathe and movement to create graceful dynamic flows. Each class is a unique experience that invokes a thoughtful journey to test ones limits and explore new possibilities. 2-3 classes a week.
- ULU Yoga is famous for their unique style aerial yoga and popular ULU Yoga Swing, which has cushion padding for greater comfort and support than regular silk hammocks. You will train mostly with the ULU Yoga Swing, but you can use silk hammocks if you prefer. In Bali you must bring your own but in Thailand the school has both. 2 classes a week (weeks 1-3)
- ULU Yoga mixes aerial with traditional hatha, vinyasa, pilates, acrobatics and physical therapy. Classes are designed to aid beginners master basic poses, support experienced practitioners achieve advanced asanas, offer spinal decompression, pain relief and creative exploration. Please check YouTube to learn about ULU Yoga’s specific aerial yoga style.
- ULU Yoga also offers specialized Aerial Yoga Teacher Trainings to gain an additional Yoga Alliance Certificate. Courses include detailed analytics, alignment, adjustments, sequencing, class design, teaching practice and unique workshops like aerial acro, aerial massage, therapeutics, acrobatics and choreography. (week 4). See all our courses.
- Acro yoga teaches you trust and communicate in fun and challenging new ways. It improves focus, balance, alignment and offers therapeutic benefits similar to Thai Massage. You will learn beginner and intermediate poses and practice how to teach them skilfully through methodology lectures. 3 classes.
- SUP Yoga or Stand Up Paddle Board, offers a direct connection to nature while floating above crystal clear waters. Similar to acro yoga, SUP helps deepen the skills required for regular asanas as it requires maximum focus and balance. You will also learn SUP yoga methodology and opt to practice teaching. 1 class.
- Special workshops may include yoga for injuries and pregnancy, hands-on adjustments, working with props, yin yoga, yoga nidra, lectures on ayurveda, vegan cooking, chakra opening and sound healing. 1-2 classes each.
- Examine the key poses in each category of asana (standing poses, forward bends, backbends, twists and inversions). The goal is to understand their form and function with emphasis on correct alignment, plus their common foundation and how to build upon it. 4 classes a week.
- Learn the biomechanics of movement, the principles of compression and proportion and working with different body types. Study the bodily systems including respiratory, muscular, skeletal and energetic. Examine the health benefits of various asanas to treat various illnesses and injuries.
- Explore sacred wisdom Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. Integrate the yamas and niyamas into your daily life to create an authentic yoga lifestyle. Gain insight into the subtle layers of the energetic body, chakras and nadis and their relation to modern medical science.
- You will go very deep into philosophy, meditation, pranayama and energetics. You receive the structure and support to integrate these teachings and practices into your daily life, not just learn about them, so you that you may create and sustain a lifelong authentic and ethical yoga lifestyle beyond the course.
- Teaching Practice
- Practice teaching everyday to gain experience and develop confidence. Also design and teach an original class each week followed by detailed feedback. Leave the course ready to go out and teach professionally.
- Teaching Methodology
- Learn the qualities of a good teacher, different teaching styles, communication skills, principles of demonstration, observation, time management, group dynamics, fulfilling individual needs and working in various group settings.
- Self Study
- During the course there is daily self-study, group work and various assignments such as designing original classes and preparing short presentations. Students must also complete some pre-course work. ULU Yoga has online videos to practice some basic poses and pranayama breathing techniques to build basic strength and endurance.
- Since 2014, ULU Yoga has led over 100 yoga courses and produced over 500 new instructors. ULU Yoga strives to be creative and unique while still honouring the sacred wisdom of traditional yoga as a means to better health, happiness and spiritual liberation.
- ULU Yoga is a 200-Hr, 300-Hr and 500-Hr Registered School plus a Continuing Education Provider with Yoga Alliance USA. After successfully completing a course you will receive a certificate of completion and become eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 200 / 200-hr Registered Yoga Teacher.
- 200/300/500-Hr students receive printed course manuals based on Teaching Yoga by Mark Stephens, Hatha Illustrated by Martin Kirk and Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff, Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and the Bhagavad Gita.
ULU Yoga Swing
- On this course you will practice with the ULU Yoga Swing, which has cushion padding for greater comfort and support than regular silk hammocks. However, you may also train with regular silk hammocks and do all the same poses. In Bali you must bring your, but in Thailand the school has both.
- This course is open to all levels and students are recommended to take rest and modify as needed for advanced poses. Before starting the course you should do yoga at least twice a week for a couple months plus practice along with ULU Yoga's online videos and get a medical check-up.
- The key to ULU Yoga’s success has been open communication. Each week there is a group sharing circle to maintain group harmony and ensure your personal and academic needs are met so your time is truly enjoyable and nurturing on all levels to create a holistic experience.
- Instructors are carefully chosen so that each subject is taught by a trained specialist. Please double check with us to see who is teaching, as teacher availability can change.
Cody Gavin Pizer
- Cody (South Africa) started yoga in 2010. He completed his 200-Hr MultiStyle Yoga TT with Green Yoga in India. He also has certifications in aerial and SUP yoga. Cody has several years experience as lead instructor on numerous yoga trainings specializing in vinyasa, aerial and SUP yoga plus presents engaging lectures on anatomy and philosophy. He lectures on diet and nutrition as a long-time raw vegan intermittent faster plus has written books on mindfulness and meditation.
- Cody has led mindfulness retreats, mixed movement arts and parkour workshops in Bali, India, Malaysia and Cambodia plus taught at the famous Yoga Barn on Bali and Blue Indigo in Cambodia. He has an uninhibited spirit, which directs his life and inspires others to grow beyond themselves. Cody’s passion for movement as a whole interconnected discipline translates into all of his classes. He loves to motivate others through yoga, movement and philosophy to discover more about the miracle and magic that is the human body, mind and the world itself.
Saskia B. Mahler
- Shashi (Germany) is a certified RYT 500hr Hatha Yoga & 500h Aerial Yoga plus manager and lead instructor at ULU Yoga. After studying law Shashi did several years of intensive trainings and retreats in India and Thailand to study metaphysics, energetics yoga and Buddhist philosophy. Shashi unfolds her passions for the life changing power of Yoga with the creation of Aerial Restorative and Aerial Prenatal courses.
- Her fiery passion and infectious laughter serve as a transformative inspiration for students and the entire school. Shashi’s aim is it to show the compassionate way of self-healing through the opening and acceptance of the body and curiosity of the depth within. She is dedicated to share the invaluable gift yoga has to offer for the overall well being and happiness for all.
- Manjeet (India) started yoga and self awareness path in 2009. He completed his 200-Hr, 300-Hr, Yoga Therapy Module 1 & 2 MultiStyle Yoga TT with Parimukti yoga in India. He also has certifications in Meditation teacher training and Iyengar yoga. Manjeet has taught 3000+ hours in 50 plus yoga and meditation teacher trainings specialising in Hatha yoga, Meditations, Practical Yoga Philosophy, Chakras, Pranayama and more! He has a very Human approach to Yoga and believes in personalizing practices for everyone. Emotional Awareness and making a light, playful space also are Manjeet's speciality.His classes can range from discussions on our Shadows (related to parents, money, relationships, life experiences) to singing Mantra circles to Dance Therapy practices to blissed out Asana or Meditation sessions!
- Manjeet has led Chakra retreats, Dance Yoga trainings and Yoga Sharing circles & workshops in Bali & India. He has a Calming and Grounded presence which inspires others around him to come back to Simplicity and Ease of living. His highest purpose is to keep creating Space and Peace in his daily life and invite others to also keep choosing their Higher Self, Intuition and Connectedness with all that exists. Manjeet’s passion for Yoga has led him to becoming the face of a Modern Mystic Yogi - grounded in self practice and also embracing life and the joys it offers. He loves to motivate others through Self reflection, structured and improvised yoga poses and embodying the qualities of eastern heart and western mind balance.
Edward Pawlak (USA)
- Edward is a E-200-RYT Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga instructor, is certified in traditional Thai massage, completed several Buddhist meditation courses, and has taught over 2000 hours of Aerial Yoga. Edward started yoga in 2007, studying mainly in India and California. In 2014 Edward created ULU Yoga, which has now lead over 100 trainings and retreats around the world.
- Edward has volunteered at organic farms and retreat centres, did graduate studies in international education, taught university education plus worked in music theatre production and performance. Edward's passion is nurturing others to develop strength and confidence through creative exploration. Empowering others to attain health and happiness creates an abundance of universal love and understanding.
- Traditional Thai Massage is a healing system for pain, stress, injuries and rejuvenation using acupressure, assisted yoga postures to access the fascia and energetic channels (included with packages).
Things To Do
- One morning you will trek down the river gorge and do aerial flying through the wild jungle. Additional excursions may include kirtan with live music at Sayuri, ecstatic dance at the Yoga Barn and walk through the famous Monkey Forest.
Know To Go
- ULU Yoga provides aerial yoga swings, yoga mats, printed manuals and drinking water. You can bring or buy here a water bottle or personal yoga mat and yoga towel. You should also buy a SIM card at the airport for good wi-fi. At the airport you can get a 30 day visa for $35, which you can extend for another 30 days.
Payment & Registration
- After you pay your deposit please fill out the registration form, complete your pre-course work and pay your balance 7 days before arrival. The deposit is non-refundable 21 days before the start. You must pay the total amount 6 weeks in advance to get the Early Bird discount or that amount will be added to your remaining balance.
- On arrival to Denpasar airport, go to the official taxi reservation desk and book a taxi to your accommodation in Ubud. The trip is 60-90 min / 350,000IDR.
- Ubud Yoga Center - Jl. Raya Singakerta No.108, Banjar Dangin Labak, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia.
- Budhi Ayu Villa - Jln. Raya Nyuh Kuning Ubud Gianyar, MAS, Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571.
- RedDoorz Hostel - Br, Jl. Raya Nyuh Kuning No.13, MAS, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571.
- The most breathtaking and life-changing experience of my life! I started with the 50-Hr aerial teacher training but soon the wonderful people of this yoga teacher training program healed my soul and I couldn’t believe it but the magic was operating. I had to extend my stay in order to complete the full 200-Hr TTC and that was the best decision! Shashi represents the beauty of human beings so wonderfully that it is contagious! She helped me to believe in myself again after years of doubts! Her resources are endless and the way she shares it with love and passion is a blessing to this world!
- Edward deserves a medal for what he did! He has built this whole thing with his heart in order to truly help people. When someone is so passionate about what he does it is a blessing to be close in any way to this project. One of the best teachers I had on my path! Thank you endlessly for creating this opportunity for us! ULU Yoga isn’t only gonna give you the ability to become a multi style yoga teacher but they hand you the key to love in abundance! They’ve changed me and the way I perceive life and its surroundings! No money in there world can pay off what ULU Yoga and they’re wonderful teachers have given to me!
- I had the best experience with Ulu! The setting was on an island in Thailand- the resort was right next to the beach, and the weather was beautiful!!! There was a breakfast buffet everyday, which was amazing. And the beach (Haad Yao) was so picturesque. There were several instructors, and they were all amazing and knowledgeable! I loved how they put an emphasis on safety and how the poses are for each person's body. The course was a lot more intense than I had anticipated- but you learn a lot, and you get a lot of teaching practice. I took the 200hr multi-style course, so I had the pleasure of experiencing SUP yoga (on a paddle-board), acroyoga, aerial yoga, yin, hatha, vinyasa, and even a taste of ashtanga.
- Every instructor was wonderful, and I truly enjoyed learning from each and every one of them: Vik, Cody, Karen, Edward, Jennie, Minty, and the assistant: Becky. Everyone at both Ulu and Bounty Resort was super kind and helpful. One of my peers fell off a motorbike while on the island, and I had hurt my shoulder. The instructors were very understanding of our situation. Edward even let me borrow his phone when mine had broken. I would 100% recommend ULU for your yoga teaching program, and I would do the program again in a heartbeat:) I still miss the island and all the people on it!
- I've just completed my 200 hours and had an absolutely amazing experience. The amount of care and support I received with my colleagues was beyond my expectations. Edward was extremely accommodating, taking care in such a productive way to make sure I had a safe and positive experience. He helped me find my footing in Koh Phangan and offered recommendations as well as an amazing introduction to aerial yoga. Shashi gave 110% of herself to every session even after an unfortunate injury (non-yoga related). She seamlessly stitched things together for us with additional workshops and opportunities to keep the focus on growth and development which was absolutely well done and inspiring.
- Viktoria went above and beyond to pour her heart into all of us seeking to understand the true meaning of yoga and healing. One hug from her can inspire you for the entire course if you let it. Alon was hands down the most technical instructor I've ever had the pleasure of learning from. His sense of humour brought the perfect balance of lightness and attention to every session. He gave us the willpower to push ourselves and become the best version of ourselves for ourselves. There were also a few others who guest appeared in the course and brought wonderful diversity and variety to the experience. Overall incredible. I would have stayed another 200 hours if life allowed. 10/10, I highly recommend.